On Sunday, I’m leaving for Italy! I’m going to visit Rome and I’m crazy excited. It’s the first time I’ll be flying (in a plane, lolz, ’cause I’m always flying) and that part has been stressing me out quite a bit, but I’ll be fine and there’s only a small chance I’m going to die (although death is inevitable). But as I always do for everything, I made a playlist and here it is!
- Mac Demarco. It doesn’t even matter what, as long as I’ve got some of his music.
- Wake up alone by Amy Winehouse
- Away by Of Mice & Men
- Bloom (Oh Baby) by Oscar & The Wolf
- Overnight Sensation by BORNS
- Antivist by BMTH
- I’m low on gas and you need a jacket by Pierce the Veil
- Boys Don’t Cry by The Cure
- Me by The 1975
- I wanna be free by Panic! at the Disco
- Idle Town by Conan Gray
- Passionfruit by Drake
Yes, I’m fully aware of the fact that my taste in music does not make sense, at all, but I like the randomness of it.
Song of the week: still empty by Olivia O’Brien…
Why am I happy today? It’s a new day! I ate soup and fixed my phone. Also, 13 reasons why? It’s just such a great series and I want MORE, although I know that’s impossible.