First of all: I’m sick. Not really really sick, but sick enough to stay home though. I also bought a present for my best friend (her birthday is tomorrow btw).
But let’s get to the point. I’m a huge filmlover, specifically of 80’s films. They’re just the best and I can watch them a 1000 times without getting bored. There are obviously some that immediately pop into my mind whenever I start thinking of the 80’s and here’s a list of my all times favourites.
- The Breakfast Club. Who doesn’t love this one. It’s just everything anyone can ever dream of.
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Come on, Matthew Broderick was soooo cute back then.
- Sixteen Candles.
- Star Wars V. Without a doubt the best Star Wars film ever created.
- The Gremlins. I watched this one in the summer, in Germany, because I was bored and on my period (so I couldn’t go hiking with the rest).
- The Shining. I have never been more mindf*** in my life, but Stephen King is a top author and this movie was a banger.
- Footloose. I’m obvioulsly just a cheesy cheesecake.
- Beetlejuice. ‘Cause who doesn’t love Tim Burton?
So, these are my favourites (+ some extra awkward commentaries/explanations). Tell me in the comments what your faves are and I’ll consider watching them in the near future.
I’m btw listening to A Letter To Elise by The Cure. I love it with all my heart (and not just because my name is in the title).
Why am I happy? Today was rather meh, but I managed to finish the ginormous task for Greek in a couple of hours (I should have finished it a week ago… Procrastination, procrastination).