It’s 2017! And of course I have new years resolutions (more like small goals) for this year. It’s a long list… reeeaally long, but I will try to achieve at least 70% of them.
- Take an art class.
- Go on a walk at least 3 times a week.
- Go for a run 1 time every 2 weeks.
- Take a flower arranging-course (or something).
- Learn 1 more language.
- Learn to play the ukelele.
- Do a social media detox once every 2 months.
- Get a weekend job.
- Fill 2 journals.
- Repaint my room.
- Write a song.
- Accept Sadness for once in my goddamn life.
These are quite a few and it will be hard to achieve some of them, but I have so much energy and I feel like this year is going to be pretty great.
Why am I happy today? I bought my first record player and it’s amazing.